Get soft beautiful feet after one use with the Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi with Diamond Crystals
- The unique roller head with diamond crystals gently removes hard skin leaving feet feeling silky smooth
- Soft, beautiful feet after one use
- Roller heads available in three different intensities: extra coarse for particularly thick and stubborn hard skin, regular course for excess hard skin and gentle for providing a perfect finish
- Ergonomically-designed soft touch handle
- Comes with a safety feature that locks the roller in place if too much pressure is applied, preventing any injuries
Pack Contents: 1 EA
Unscrew the base of the unit in an anti-clockwise direction and remove. Remove and dispose of both the red insulator tab and the plastic ring. Replace the base of the unit and screw in a clockwise direction until secure. Follow the directions for regular usage.
Ensure that the roller head is securely inserted into the unit. Do not use without the roller head attached.Turn on by twisting the silver ring to the left and gently glide the roller head over hard skin and the dead skin will gradually exfoliate. Use only on dry skin. Do not press too hard, or the unit will stop. Turn off and check if you have achieved the softness you desire. If not, turn on and repeat until the level of smoothness is obtained.Turn off by twisting the silver ring to the right. Wipe or rinse feet to remove excess dead skin particles.Thoroughly dry feet. Apply moisturiser and massage into your fabulous smooth feet!
Cleaning after use.
The Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi is not waterproof but can be cleaned as follows: Turn the unit off. Remove the roller by pressing the eject button on the side of the unit and gently pulling the roller away. Rinse the roller head under the tap. Clean the body of the unit with a clean damp cloth. Dry both the roller head and main unit with a clean dry cloth.
Replacing the roller head.
Ensure that the unit is turned off. Remove the roller by pressing the eject button on the side of the unit and gently pulling the roller away.Place the new roller into the unit by pressing in the pins on either sides of the roller head and inserting the head into the device.Check that the roller head is securely attached to the device before use.