From braving stilettoes to just wearing your everyday shoes for extended periods, your feet feel it when you’ve been on the go all day and into th...Learn more
2 Pack - Blister Plaster Patches Pack
For protection of feet and blisters against painful rubbing.
Scholl blister plaster patches are easy to apply, comfortable to wear and can stay firmly in place for up to 7 days. This handy mixed pack is ideal for heel blisters or blisters at the bottom or side of your foot.
- MIXED SIZES - Each pack provides 3 patch sizes to use depending on the size of your blister: X 2 Large Blister Plasters (ideal for heel blisters), X 2 Toe Blister Plasters and X 1 Small Blister Plaster.
- WATERPROOF - Scholl blister plaster patches are 100% waterproof so no need to replace each time you bathe.
- BREATHABLE - Air can help a blister to heal, so a breathable patch is the best choice.
- PAIN RELIEF - Each blister plaster is cushioned with a soft gel island pad so providing a great way to relieve pain instantly from rubbing shoes.
- PROMOTES HEALING - Scholl blister patches accelerate healing by keeping the blister hydrated and flexible.
Wash hands first, then clean and dry the area to be treated. Choose the correct sized patch from the pack and remove the plaster from the backing paper, taking care not to touch the adhesive surface. Place over the affected heel or other foot area and smooth down the edges until it holds firmly. The patch will seal the blister protecting it from dirt and bacteria and can remain in place for a few days until it naturally loosens.
To get the best pain relief from heel blisters, assure pads are placed centrally over the blister area. Patches vary in size, so use the one that easily covers the area of the foot that needs treatment.
Blister prevention patches
Pads can also help to prevent a blister from forming so perform a regular foot check and identify any areas that would benefit from being covered up for pain relief.
Sports useScholl patches are ideal for daily or sports use as the special gel pads protect the skin again pressure and rubbing.
All about feet