From braving stilettoes to just wearing your everyday shoes for extended periods, your feet feel it when you’ve been on the go all day and into th...Learn more
- 20 MINUTE TREATMENT - One treatment takes 20 minutes, just put on the foot mask and let the cream work for you; one simple application you'll have super soft, silky feet
- 24 HOURS HYDRATION - Scholl's Expert Care dry skin foot mask is designed to intensely hydrate dry skin in just one application
- NON-GREASY & EASY TO USE - Thanks to the double layer design of the sock, the cream stays in place on the inside; the sealing sticker on the opening helps secure the sock around your ankle
- RICH INGREDIENTS - like Macadamia nut oil, Urea, Shea Butter and Panthenol restore your skin’s natural moisture levels in just 20 minutes
- HOW TO USE - Try the Expert Care Range from Scholl; for longer-lasting smoothness, first remove hard skin with Scholl's Electronic Foot File; then moisturise with Scholl's Dry Skin Foot Mask
Looking for some intense TLC for your feet? Scholl's Expert Care dry skin foot mask is designed to provide the intense feeling of hydration. In it's foot sock format, this mask is non-greasy and easy to use, which means after one simple application you'll have super soft, silky feet. Foot care is only as good as the finishing touch
Discover the new Expert Care sock mask from Scholl to top off your foot care routine. Designed to intensely hydrate dry skin in just one application!
Rich ingredients like Macadamia nut oil help to restore your skin’s natural moisture levels in just 20 minutes. Hydro’Restor Technology
The sock is lined with a mesh that is specially designed to hold the cream in place, allowing easy absorption into the skin.
Scholl Dry Skin footmask is designed to intensely hydrate the skin on your feet. It's rich ingredients like macadamia oil are clinically proven to hydrate your skin for up to 24 hours.
Directions for use: Clean your foot before use. put on the footmask, with the creamy layer on the inside and close the seal at the top.
Wait 20 minutes and please avoid walking while wearing the foot mask.
Take off the mask and massage in any remaining cream residue!
All about feet