From braving stilettoes to just wearing your everyday shoes for extended periods, your feet feel it when you’ve been on the go all day and into th...Learn more
Order before 11pm for Next Day Delivery*
only £10.00 more to free delivery!
you've got free shipping!
standard delivery: £4.99 read more
packaging may vary
Scholl Blister Shield Plasters use Hydra-Guard™ technology, which works in two ways:
1. A soft gel island helps cushion the blister and keep it hydrated.
2. Protective Shield: A hard outer shield, designed to protect the blister from friction and rubbing.
- Offers instant relief, invisible cushioning and stay firmly in place
- The hard outer shield helps protect the formed blister from friction and rubbing.
- Shields and protect blisters
Always read the instructions
Scholl Blister Shield Plasters are an advanced blister protection plaster utilising a revolutionary dual layer Hydra-Guard™ Technology. The hard outer shield protects and guards the formed blister from friction and rubbing. The soft gel island provides cushioning and keeps the blister hydrated and flexible. They offer instant relief, invisible cushioning and stay firmly in place, whilst also being waterproof. Scholl Blister Shield Plasters can also be used to prevent blisters.
Directions: Ensure skin is clean, dry and free from creams and oils. Remove backing film 1 and place plaster (adhesive side down) centrally over the blister. Remove backing film 2 using the blue tab & gently smooth down adhesive edge to skin. Leave plaster on until it falls off naturally. To remove, slowly stretch the plaster along the skin.
All about feet