From braving stilettoes to just wearing your everyday shoes for extended periods, your feet feel it when you’ve been on the go all day and into th...Learn more
- INSTANTLY HYDRATES - Scholl foot creams sink into the skin of your feet, which is up to 20 times thicker than regular skin therefore needs expert care.
- LONG-LASTING - skin foot cream, designed to care for the unique characteristics of the skin on your feet
- TARGETED MOISTURISATION - Containing natural moisturising ingredients like Allantoin, Lactic Acid and Scholl's special PediCream blend
- DAILY CARE - Why not stay two steps ahead of dry skin for longer lasting smoothness; first- remove hard skin with Scholl's easy-to-use electronic foot file then apply Scholl's expert care dry skin foot cream
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Suitable for normal to dry skin, providing healthier looking skin, day after day with regular use.
- 100 YEARS OF EXPERTISE: Company founder Dr. William Mathias Scholl believed that healthy, beautiful feet are necessary for people‘s wellbeing. To this day, this ideal is the essence and foundation of Scholl.
The skin on your feet is unique and up to 20 x thicker than the rest of your skin. That’s why it needs expert care to deliver targeted moisturisation. Discover the range of Scholl’s Expert Care Creams for easy and effective use and long-lasting, clinically proven smoothness. Scholl Foot Creams sink into the skin of your feet, which is up to 20 times thicker than regular skin.
Why not stay two steps ahead of dry skin for longer lasting smoothness. First- remove hard skin with Scholl's easy-to-use Electronic Foot File. Then apply Scholl's Expert Care dry skin foot cream. Suitable for normal to dry skin, providing healthier looking skin, day after day with regular use.
All about feet