From braving stilettoes to just wearing your everyday shoes for extended periods, your feet feel it when you’ve been on the go all day and into th...Learn more
2 Pack - Blister plaster patches pack
Large heel plasters to protect against blisters.
Ideal to prevent heel blisters or cover blisters that have already formed for comfort and healing.
- PROTECTION - Scholl Large Blister Plasters seal the blistered area providing protection against bacteria and dirt. They also keep shoes that might be fitting badly from causing repetitive rubbing and pressure. In particular, the delicate layer of skin on top of the blister will be protected until it is ready to drain by itself.
- PAIN RELIEF - Sores where shoes might be rubbing or blisters that have already formed from walking for a long time can be dressed with a Scholl Plaster to provide instant pain relief.
- EASY TO APPLY - Simply wash the area to be treated and dry thoroughly. Peel the backing off the plaster without touching the underlying adhesive and centre over the blister. Smooth the plaster down gently so there are no creases and the blister is sealed in. The adhesive will keep the cushion gel in place.
- WATERPROOF - Scholl Blister Plasters are 100% waterproof so you can continue to shower or swim. Each plaster is hydrocolloid and can stay firmly in place for up to 7 days or until the edges start to lift.
- BREATHABLE - Plasters are designed to let the treated area breathe to promote the healing process.
- HEALING - Blister plasters create a moist environment which helps the wound to heal faster compared with it being left uncovered.
- HANDY PACK - Each pack contains 5 large heel plasters, light and convenient to carry around when you’re on the move and perfect to keep in a first aid kit.
All about feet